northcoast news

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

first edition

well, today is just right for starting a blog..........the rain is falling, it's cool and I should be doing some housework. worked at Urunga for 2 hours this morning and managed to make one of the kids cry - what an ogre I am (all he had to do was read me 100 sight words)!!
grandparenthood continues to get better and better as Cheyenne gets more responsive. will have to go for a drive down south at easter and show off.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 pm , Blogger Big Thrsty Aussies said...

    Easter would be good none of the photos Em sends come through for some reason and she'll be going on her first date before we see her

     
  • At 2:32 am , Blogger Schrader's said...

    Congrats on Grandparenthood. I always consider it a sick little victory when I can make a student cry. In two hours - bravo! Glad you're on board. KB&J

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home