Miracle Cure
Kris and I have proved that alcohol really is the miracle cure. Although the rest of the household was struck down by the dreaded Crusty Mucus during the holidays, we escaped unscathed (well perhaps a sore head or two). The answer was to make sure we always had a drink in hand, or were on our way to the fridge and a pleasant walk down the road a couple of afternoons. Note how well the alcohol works protecting Kris in this pic.
It was great to see all the Byrons here and Pat actually survived a night out in Coffs Harbour with big cousin Rhyse. Seems they were all able to bypass the crusty mucus bug too - staying at Pauline and Colin's probably helped.
Cheyenne had her first taste of cards this carnival - hope I'm still around when she can finally take a place at the table (for real). Had a shortened game with Tory and Kaiya too, which was interesting - just need to get Kaiya to stay at the table for a bit longer and they'll be right into it.
With only one days work this term I hope I'll have more time for this post - well perhaps...................

1 Comments:
At 8:34 pm ,
Big Thrsty Aussies said...
I up hold that this cure works and continue to use it as a preventative measure!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home